PRESERVE YOUR MESSAGE.
PRODUCE WITH EXPRESSION.
Your Success Is Our Mission
Providing creative marketing solutions, expertise, and business integrations all under one platform; Business Boosters builds custom solutions for growing your business.
We make it easy to work with our in-house creative experts and build your brand through custom, memorable design. By working with you, we create innovative solutions that inspire, and foster memorable relationships between brands and your customers.
As Graphic Designers, we are visual communicators who create concepts by hand or by using specialized graphic design software. We communicate ideas to inspire, inform, and captivate consumers through both physical and virtual art forms. Through constant communication with you, we ensure that our designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express your information.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or by using computer software
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Provide drafts of the design through various stages of development
- Incorporate changes recommended by you into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
How will I know if what you are doing is working?
A graphic designer does more than just put their creative skills to work. Though most graphic designers are intuitively creative already, they have generally spent time studying numerous design principles. It’s vital to understand how to use design elements to transmit the required messages and values as well as evoke a certain feeling in the viewer. As a visual communicator, they leverage these design elements and use concepts such as color, typography, space, balance, form and lines to create their visual message. Some graphic designers are also able to understand the more technical aspects of design required to create digital assets for a company. For example, a web designer is often able to create wireframes, workflows, and sitemaps and understand how to develop easy navigation for the user experience.
Looking for more information, click here to view our Graphic Design PDF.